SALT's complete evangelism training program is designed for individuals willing to dedicate one semester to intensive training. Participants will learn and grow with other committed students as they attend practical, Bible-based classes and practice what they learn through hands-on outreach.
- Certification as a Bible worker in just four months.
- Fully accredited classes that can integrate with many degree programs.
- Hands-on evangelism training by experienced instructors.
- SALT classes complete 85% of an Evangelism Minor.
- Confidence in sharing your faith and leading others to Jesus.
- Real-life experience in soul winning and use of interpersonal skills.
- One-year task-force positions in Bible work, foreign missions, and evangelism upon completion.
- RELP 267 Introduction to Christian Leadership (2hrs)
- RELT 255 Christian Beliefs (3hrs)
- RELP 264 Christian Witnessing (3hrs)
- RELT 177 Christian Spirituality (3hrs)
- RELB 225 (or RELB 325) Prophetic Studies (3hrs)
- RELP 291 Practicum in Bible Work (1-3hrs)
- NOND 101 Southern Connections for Bible Work (1hr) (required for Freshman only)
- RELP 391 Practicum in Bible Work (1-3hrs) (in place of RELP 291 Practicum in Bible Work)
Those taking SALT for credit will pay the regular Southern tuition rates. With this option, scholarships, grants, military benefits and financial aid are available.
For non-credit participants, a program fee of $3,300 will be charged. SALT scholarships may also be available to non-credit participants and credited. More information about costs and the credit versus non-credit options is downloadable here.
Whether you will be taking SALT for credit or not, a fully accredited Bible Worker Certification is awarded to all qualifying SALT participants.
All payments (for both credit and non-credit participants) will be handled through Southern Adventist University. To make a payment, call 423.236.2826